Not only is it a fantastic way to get into business for yourself, you reap the benefits of the learnings (both good and bad) of those who have gone before you.
Franchising is a tried and tested business, the systems are proven and the problems were sorted way back in the very beginning.
So you spend less time getting going and more time growing and enjoying your business journey.
So why Jim’s?
A Jim’s Building Inspections franchise is a great fit for building professionals looking to get off the tools, be their own boss, create independence, flexibility and ultimately, financial reward.
With over 55 divisions worldwide, The Jim’s Group is a very strong brand and the benefits of working for such a well-respected and successful franchise brand are endless.
Jim’s Building Inspections franchisees come from all walk of life, experiences, cultures and backgrounds.
The common thread?
A desire to succeed and a willingness to work hard.
Outside of financial reward or time flexibility there are many other considerations to take on board when contemplating a Jim’s Building Inspections franchise purchase.
Have you thought about?
- Taking physical pressure off your body by working smarter, not harder
- Removing the administrative tasks that cause you stress
- Enjoying an active lifestyle
- Enjoying a social lifestyle, meeting and helping people
- The benefit of working locally
- Working with people you like having around you
World Class training sets franchisees up for long term success
A Jim’s Building Inspections franchise purchase is the best way for you to reinvigorate your career and continue to pursue your dream, set goals and grow professionally.
Your career launches at the Jim’s Group Headquarters in Melbourne with an intensive course covering customer service and communication, sales & marketing, report writing, small business management and standards, legislation’s and regulations.
From there, your franchisor provides additional support in the form of on-the-job training, in house workshops and working groups, seminars and collaborative report writing.
Each year there is an expectation to accrue professional development points and attached events such as the National Conference to network with your peers and ensure skills and knowledge are maintained and up to date.
In addition to ongoing training and support, Jim’s Building Inspections have developed an industry leading iPad application which allows franchisees to manage their businesses and clients efficiently and effectively.
- Complete reports using checklists and templates at the job site
- Sync to your home PC/laptop for future reference
- Email clients directly for same day reporting
- Manage invoices and expenses from the same spot
- Track leads sent to you by Jim’s
- Store all relevant Australian Standards, Building Coes & Legislation for easy reference
This custom software together with latest edition iPad is included in the Jim’s Building Inspections franchise purchase.
A day in the life of a Jim’s Building Inspections franchisee is varied and diverse – no two days are the same!
The sorts of jobs a Jim’s Building Inspector may look after on a day to day basis include –
- Pre-purchase building inspections
- Pre-purchase termite and building inspections
- Asbestos clearance certificates
- Methamphetamine testing
- Insurance reporting
- Property safety and condition reporting
- New construction reports and services
- Dilapidation reports