Building Inspections are generally ordered in the process of buying or selling a home.
A building inspection may also be required if you discover that your home has developed a building defect over time or in response to an incident or accident.
We also regularly inspect homes under construction to provide the client with an expert in their corner during dealing with their builder.
Commercial building inspections and building inspections for people who are concerned about the impact of construction works on neighbouring properties may also be required.
As such Jim’s Building Inspection has a broad client group including:
- Home buyers and sellers
- Residential property investors
- Commercial property owners and investors
- Property managers including body corporate’s and strata title managers
- Owners of property including government and private agencies and businesses
- Building and construction contractors
Jim’s Building Inspections provides these building inspection services in our capital cities and regional areas.