With a career spanning over 40 years I have experience as a builder with expertise in commercial, industrial and domestic construction. Starting as an apprentice carpenter, working my way up through the ranks to eventually attain the position of Project/Site Manager earning several qualifications along the way.
- Carpenter and Joiner trade certificate NSW
- Builder’s Clerk of Works NSW
- Builders Business Management certificate NSW
- Licensed Builder
- Licensed Contractor
- Licensed Asbestos removal supervisor
- Qualified First Aid in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and basic life support
During this time, I have been required to participate in and manage many types of projects ranging from industrial, commercial, high rise residential and luxury residential apartments.
In my spare time I enjoy playing golf, family time, building and woodworking.
The move to Jim’s Building Inspections provides a great opportunity to utilise all of my building knowledge as part of the inspection service in my own business.