My name is George, I am Jim’s Building Inspector.
I am writing to introduce myself and my services. I look after the Liverpool area and I provide pre-purchase building inspection reports and a range of other building inspection services.
Having lived in the area for a while, I have a good understanding of the different suburbs within Western Sydney and the building issues that effect these areas. My background as a Civil Engineer and a builder means I have the practical experience and knowledge so I am able to clearly explain issues found during the inspection to prospective purchasers and how easily they may be fixed.
My reports have a fast turnaround (to the client within 24hrs), lots of photos and easy to understand explanations.
I am also able to provide and coordinate a range of other inspection services including but are not limited to:
- Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Reports
- Vendor Pre-Sale Building & Pest Reports
- Maintenance list Building Inspections Reports
- Termite & Timber Pest Inspections and Reports
- Annual Termite & Timber Pest Inspections and Reports
- New Build – Stage Inspections (Slab, Frame, Lock-Up, Handover, Defect Period.
- Home Owners Warranty Inspections for owner builders.
- Asbestos Visual Inspections.
- Asbestos sampling and Lab testing.
My long history working in the local area and being a property owner myself means I am familiar with our local real estate market and some of the pressures home buyers are facing when making such big decisions, my aim is to provide peace of mind to purchasers at this time.
If you need any further information, a sample report or if I can provide any assistance to you or any of your purchasers please let me know.