Bryce Harrington, of Jim’s Building Inspections, puts 15 years’ experience in the building industry to good use by providing customers with peace of mind and a quick turnaround, from inspection to report.
Bryce’s large skill set and broad knowledge of all things building-relate has been called on by a wide range clientele over the years, from everyday home sellers and buyers to property investors, commercial clients, body corporates and property managers. He offers the same high quality standard of service to all clients. Whatever they need, he can do:
- Standard and premium building inspections
- Pre-purchase Building & Pest inspections,
- Pre-sale or vendor building and pest inspections
- New construction stage inspections (Slab stage, Frame stage, lock-up stage, Handover and Post completion defect reports)
- Renovation and extension inspections (including stage and handover inspections)
- Commercial building inspections
- Asbestos inspections and Asbestos Sampling
- Asbestos registers are also available for commercial property.
There are three things people want a property inspection report to be: quick, easy to understand and fully insured. It’s a guarantee Bryce provides with every home inspection.
If you would like to see a sample report or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Bryce.