Who needs a rental safety inspection?
- Real Estate Agents (both residential and commercial)
- Property Managers
- Private Landlords
- Body Corporates & Strata Plan Managers
- Property investment and development groups
- Home Owners
Why is it Important?
Rental safety inspections provide a level of protection for landlords that reduce risk and protect tenants from potential injury and harm.
Book A Job or CALL US ON 131 546
Our rental safety inspection reports provide a level of protection for landlords that reduce the risk of litigation, as well as protecting the tenants from potential personal injury and harm.
Getting a property safety inspection will help you:
- Put an expert in your corner
- Reduce the risk for both landlord and tenant
- Ensure that the property is safe and fit to be occupied
Potential safety hazards, particularly within older homes can be numerous, yet easily missed by the landlord or tenant.
At Jim’s Building Inspections, our fully qualified building inspectors will perform a detailed visual inspection of the property, citing safety hazards that potentially put the occupants in immediate danger.
Rental Safety Inspections look at the following safety hazards:
- Electrical and fire hazards
- Gas and heating hazards
- Trip, slip and fall hazards
- Structural hazards
- Moisture and mould hazards