Who needs a property condition report?
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Managers
- Private Landlords
- Body Corporates & Strata Plan Managers
- Property investment and development groups
Why is it Important?
A property condition report is an inspection that provides advice to the property manager or landlord about the current condition of a property. In short, the report will inform you if the tenant is doing the right thing and maintaining the property as it should be.
Book A Job or CALL US ON 131 546
A property condition report is a visual assessment of the property and assessment of serviceability to identify the comparative condition of the building prior to, during and at the end of the tenancy as applicable.
The property manager or landlord generally arrange entry and supply information to enable the inspection, otherwise we can do that for you.
While you are here don’t forget to check out our new Rental Safety Inspections (Safe2Rent). These are safety inspections which may reduce the landlord’s insurance premiums and best protect your tenants.
These inspections include checking for issues such as:
- Mould, moisture and other environmental hazards
- Mechanical hazards
- Electrical and fire hazards
- Gas and heating hazards
- Slips, trips, trap and fall hazards
- Structural hazards like unsafe balconies, handrails, balustrade, steps, stairs and decks