JOIN AUSTRALIA’S LEADING BUILDING INSPECTION COMPANY
A high standard of pre-requisites ensures that Jim’s Building Inspection franchises are only granted to highly qualified and experienced individuals.
These opportunities suit builders who:
- Want to move off the tools and into a professional role
- Are seeking to augment their building income with a reliable, cash income stream
Existing building inspectors, building surveyors, industry specialists and companies will also be considered. The benefits of joining the Jim’s Group include:
- Access to the industry leading iPad application for building inspections
- Access to a brand with 94% recognition in Australia
- Extensive training, professional and peer support
- Collaborative marketing dominance
Importantly franchise rights will only be granted to individuals who share our commitment to building the country’s industry leading building inspection service.
In addition to the technical pre-requisites, you should be:
- Highly motivated and willing to invest your time building and managing your own business
- Willing to learn and grow in skills, knowledge and experience
- Committed to great, responsive customer service
- Willing to adhere to a proven system and participate in a broader, supportive and fun peer environment
- An ethical person who is respectful and able to get on well with others
To request an information pack please call 131546
A business in a box!
What we provide:
The Jim’s Building Inspection division will provide you with a comprehensive set of systems and an industry leading iPad application that may actually result in a paperless office. Come to think of it … you don’t actually even need an office…
Extensive initial training as well as ongoing technical, peer and managerial support provided in a fun environment is also included.
Joining the Jim’s Building Inspection team has the following advantages:
- Lifestyle – choose when and where you want to work
- Guarantee of Available Work – we will guarantee that at least $1,500 per week of work is available, or pay you the difference.
- Incentive Based Fees – we don’t charge a percentage of your profit, it’s a flat fee
- Collaborative Bidding – win state wide and national contracts for inspection services by participating in divisional tenders.
- Move on Up – if you are a successful franchisee you may be offered additional roles including Regional Franchise opportunities
Complete the online contact form to receive a comprehensive information kit now or call 131 546 for more information.
The application process includes four stages:
Expression of Interest:
After reviewing the Information Kit you will be able to complete and submit an Expression of Interest form. We will check that your technical skills, qualifications and experience meet our pre-requisites.
If the pre-requisites are met, a one on one interview occurs in which we explain the ins and outs of the opportunity and assess your suitability or likelihood of succeeding as a franchisee.
A franchise is only ever granted where we believe you will succeed. It is in the best interests of the applicant for us to let you know early on, when we don’t think the opportunity suits you.
A no obligation intensive program at Jim’s HQ that outlines the roles and responsibilities of a franchisee and ensures you have a complete understanding of the Group and the Franchise before entering a contract.
A full day workshop with your potential franchisor also occurs, to undertake an intensive orientation and planning program about the franchise opportunity. A ‘try out’ day may also be required.
Based on your application, interview and outcomes of the intensive workshop an offer of a franchise territory or region may be made.
To request an information pack please call 131546
What others are saying
"I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anybody that maybe building a new home."May 29, 2014 by Owen MaherInspector: Jim's Building Inspections (Werribee, VIC)
"Just a note to emphasise the great work and report delivered by Jack at our property in Boolarra, Victoria. "May 01, 2014 by Joseph O'KaneInspector: Jim’s Building Inspections (Pakenham)
"I would recommend Graeme to my friends if they needed a building report. "Apr 29, 2014 by G. BayleyInspector: Jim’s Building Inspections (Geelong, VIC)
"I was really happy with the service I received from start to finish. Andrew was well-organized, arrived at the property on time, conducted a thorough inspection, answered all of my questions and sent a comprehensive report to me via email on the same day. Having a building inspection done was well worth the money because I was provided with a list of all of the potential problems which needed to be addressed with the property, many of which I would not have noticed myself. Very happy to recommend this service."April 22, 2015 by Marco SanInspector: Jim’s Building Inspections (Adelaide, SA)
"Richard adapted very well to our compressed timeline, provided a thorough rundown and follow up report that was instrumental in determining how much we offered for our house!"Jun 15, 2014 by Michael HillInspector: Jim’s Building Inspections (Lockleys, SA)
"His willingness to travel outside of the metro area to carry out the Building Inspection was really appreciated. "Jul 08, 2014 by Kathy WoodInspector: Jim's Building Inspections (Victoria Park, WA)